XTREME SURFDESIGN is concerned with the protection, security and privacy of your personal data on every visit to our website www.xtreme-footwear.com.
If you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
JACR di José da Costa Reis, owner of the registered trademark XTREME SURFDESIGN, headquartered at Corso Lodi 18 20135 Milano (MI), registered at the Milan Chamber of Commerce under the tax code and business representation number DCSJGS59S19Z302A, is the entity responsible for processing your personal data according to all legal matters and the General Regulation on Data Protection – EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
We are commited to collect, store, process and transmit your personal data only within the scope of the purchase of our products, later eliminating them in due time and under the due legal conditions.
What data and information do we collect?
Personal data: to process your request complying with the laws and regulations applicable to our services (name, address, tax number, email address, telephone contact and payment method). We may not be able to process your order if we don’t have this data. We can also use your personal data to contact you with promotional newsletters and/or marketing communications. At any time you can deny us the permission to be contacted for these purposes by: a) Following the subscription cancellation link, b) Following the instructions provided in any email sent by us, c) Contacting us by the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer History: to provide you with custom information about our products and services, promotional or advertising campaigns, commercial offers and other purposes strictly inherent to Xtreme Surfdesign.
Cookies: to provide you with an optimised navigation experience. Cookies help us to recognise your preferences and allow us to interact better with you. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve our website by providing data on the number and regularity of the visits, the website adaptation to each user’s preferences, the speed of surveys, etc. You can manage the permissions related to cookies in your browser settings, but don’t forget that disabling it can prevent you from having the optimised experience we developed for your navigation in our website.
What’s the use we make of your data?
- To provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you about the changes in our service;
- To allow you the participation in all of the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do it;
- To provide you with customer support;
- To collect analysis and other important information that enable us to improve the service we provide you, for example through Google Analytics;
- To evaluate the use of our service;
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems.
With whom do we share your data?
- Financial Institutions;
- Detection and fraud prevention entities;
- Technological service providers;
- Providers and employees of logistics, transportation and delivery services;
- Service providers related to our customer support;
- Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
- Judicial, fiscal and regulatory authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations, by the legal request of these authorities.
For how long do we keep your data?
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your data, the conservation period varies:
To manage your registration as a user of our website, we keep your data during the time you are our registered user, that is, for the time you want to be our user.
To manage the purchase and sale transaction, we keep your data during the time required until its conclusion, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the product.
For marketing purposes, we keep your data until you cancel your newsletter subscription. If you participate in a promotional action, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months from the end of the action.
Regardless of us keeping your data for each mentioned purpose, we will subsequently keep it for as long as there can arise any responsibilities from their treatment, erasing them when these prescribe.
How do we protect your data?
Xtreme Surfdesign adopts security measures to protect your personal data, namely through encryption tools and data authentication. And because your safety is also ours, we frequently review our collection, storage and data processing practices with the aim of protecting unauthorised access to our systems.
What are your rights?
As the holder of your personal data, you are guaranteed a set of rights related to it and the way it’s treated, meaning that you can always:
- Request access to your data and to all information collected;
- Request the rectification of the data provided;
- Request the elimination of your personal data, as long as they are dispensable for the purpose for which they were collected or dispensable in fulfilling Jacr Di José da Costa Reis’s legal obligations;
- Deny its use for for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Request the portability of your data for another entity and request a copy of it;
- Withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given to the treatment of your data.
Your satisfaction is very important to us: please get in touch by the email email@example.com on any question you have!